10 Reasons to Attend LUNGevity’s HOPE Summit
HOPE Summit is a weekend conference unlike any other! The Summit brings hundreds of people affected by lung cancer together to build their community, give and get support, and learn how to live well with lung cancer.
As returning participant Tom puts it, “Imagine a world where you can look around and see hundreds of people thriving with lung cancer. Imagination is not necessary! Join us at the LUNGevity Summit on May 5th and celebrate life!”
The conference takes place Friday, May 5 – Sunday, May 7 in Bethesda, MD. Registration is still open. Read on to learn why you should attend – inspired by your peers who have registered to be there!
1. Connect with fellow survivors, their families, and caregivers
2. Step into a judgment-free place to learn about and discuss lung cancer
I always feel welcomed, comforted, accepted, non-judged. I feel like an important part of the group.
3. Learn from expert panelists and ask questions in real-time
4. Meet other people with your same lung cancer subtype
5. Explore resources at the Patient Resource Fair
6. Hear about the newest advancements in treatment and drug development
I‘m excited to hear from professionals on all aspects of lung cancer including side effect management, current lung cancer updates on treatments, cancer and diet, clinical trials, and lung cancer funding. Sharing is caring
7. Receive support from people who know exactly what you are going through
8. Find out how to be a lung cancer advocate in your community, state, and beyond
9. Join a lung cancer community to stay connected throughout the year
10. Experience HOPE!
I look forward to the camaraderie, the friendships, the new developments and treatments, and ultimately, the HOPE it gives me❤️
Want to experience HOPE Summit for yourself? Learn more about the conference and register here. We hope to see you next month!